Kinetico’s Powerline Systems are designed for high filtration applications. Available in single tank configurations, a Powerline System can be matched to specific application requirements.
Powerline Series water softeners provide reliable, plentiful soft water. This single-tank electric system features a 12-day timer that puts you in control of when and how often the unit should regenerate.
Powerline Series systems are tough on hard water and iron but easy on your budget.
With a variety of models to choose from, they’re ideal for people with more predictable water use.
The Powerline Series is an economical answer for eliminating hard water and iron.
How are the Powerline Series Water Filtration Systems different?
• Lead-Free Brass Control Valve. Puts all operation and regeneration controls in a top mount valve. This configuration simplifies installation and system operation.
• Corrosion-Resistant Valve and Tanks. Long lasting. Can endure harsh environments.
• Adjustable Regeneration/Backwash Cycle. Allows for custom regeneration (backwash) sequence and time, setting up the ideal cycle for the site’s application.
• Broad Product Range. Provides delivery flows from 15 to 180 gallons (56 to 681 liters) per minute.
• Simplex Timer Systems. Use a basic operation control. Simply set the days to regenerate, and setup is complete.
View or Download: View Powerline Series Data Sheet